Radio over IP offers a cost effective way to interconnect radio systems and operators together. It is a technology that enhances and adds value to radio communications networks.
Benefits of RoIP
1. Lower Costs
- Uses an Existing IP Infrastructure (LAN, WAN or VPN)
- Availability and Decreasing Cost of Equipment
- Replaces Expensive Leased Lines and Microwave Links
2. Improved Reliability
- Mesh IP Network provides an inherently resilient infrastructure
3. Increased Interoperability
- Across multiple frequency bands or even phones using SIP technology.
4. Creates Network Flexibility
- Sites can be connected over wide geographical areas
- Simple to add repeater sites and dispatch locations
Why Choose Omnitronics’ RoIP Solutions?
1. We support multiple connection methods
Including Multicasting, Unicasting, SIP and our unique Conferencing Mode so you can choose the best method of connecting your Radio network without causing issues with your IT network.
2. We support both Dynamic & Static Addressing
3. Provide simple integration with Dispatch Consoles
4. We are the experts in the field with over 30 years experience
5. High levels of customer service to ensure you get the best from your devices
Get your Free White Paper: VoIP for Radio
Complete the form below to receive a free White Paper describing the benefits organizations can achieve by utilizing the power of Radio over IP (RoIP)