Developed by the Association of Public Safety Communications Officials International (APCO),¬†P25¬†is a radio standard that is the preferred choice for many¬†public safety organizations for ensuring inter-agency cooperation.
Omnitronics has worked directly with a number of P25 radio manufacturers including Eclipse, ICOM, Kenwood, Simoco and Tait to develop a P25 interface that ensures interoperability and¬†provides users with optimal network choice.
Too much choice?
So much choice can be confusing and that‚Äôs where Omnitronics can help. We have worked directly with many of the above Radio Manufacturers to create the¬†Digital Radio Gateways¬†that can interconnect them into one common network.
By using this approach, a number of benefits are achieved by P25¬†users:
- Cost Savings¬† due to the P25 vocoder being centrally located at the gateway not at each dispatch operator position.
- Multiple protocols (both analog and digital) and manufacturers can be used on the same network.
- Radios can be accessed simultaneously by a Mixture of Dispatch Consoles.
- The cost and complexity of the Dispatch GUI is reduced by loading time critical and proprietary functions to the Gateway.
- Organizations have the flexibility to Change Protocols or Radio Manufacturers.
- 3rd Party Integrators such as IP Voice Recorders can interface to the Omnitronics network, not all the differing interfaces.
- Choice of networking options to ensure network flexibility and resilience
Omnitronics has developed a range of interfaces for differing P25¬†manufacturers, including both proprietary and P25¬†standard features.
Why Choose Omnitronics for your P25¬†Dispatch
- We have¬†variety of Dispatch Solutions for you to choose from:
- RediTALK¬†‚Äď¬†Simple to use touch-screen console for small to medium organizations. No server required.
- DX-Altus¬†-A complete Digital Radio Management System that includes all the functions of RediTALK but with added features to suit medium to large organizations.
- RediTALK Air¬†‚Äď¬†A tablet based console for added mobility
- Our¬†consoles include a large range of useful¬†features¬†such as Call Recording, SIP ¬†Telephony and Emergency Management
- Integration with Advanced Location Services
- High Customizability¬†to support simple or advanced screen configurations, relative to your needs
- We¬†work with you¬†on system design to ensure your needs are met including customizations if required.
- Ongoing Support Options including upgrades to with the¬†latest features