Single Channel/Talk Group Console for Digital Radios
The Power of VoIP and SIP Technologies
Voice over IP (VoIP) technology is expanding the capabilities of two-way radio communication services through Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN). VoIP has enabled the implementation of a decentralized radio infrastructure that is flexible, provides a lower cost of ownership and facilitates improved interoperability.
960SIP Dispatch Console
Omnitronics has expanded its radio dispatch products to include SIP technology. The Omnitronics 960SIP Dispatch Console is an integrated solution suited to organizations requiring a reliable, easy to use console for frequent access to a wide area network. The SIP capabilities built into this product allows dynamic connections to remote radio’s and supports multiple operators and channels. Remote radios typically connect to an Omnitronics IPR100 VoIP Interface which has the ability to receive SIP connections.
Features & Advantages:
• “Selected” and “Monitored” Audio available through front panel switches
• Supports UHF, VHF, Marine band and Air band Radios
• Operator to Operator Communication via Intercom
• Easy access to a decentralized radio network using VoIP and SIP technology
• Easy to install and begin to use immediately
• Simple channel selection via 3-way switches with foreground and background audio selection
• Operators can access and share one or more radio transceivers
The 960 SIP Dispatch Console can be customized to suit your needs. Choose from either a 6 or 12 channel SIP Selector. Various dispatch consoles are available including a 960CC or 960CSD depending on your SELCALL & DTMF Requirements. Handsets are also available upon request if the console is not required.