Reliable radio communications is crucial in industries involved with natural resources. There are numerous fields such as mining, forestry, oil and natural gas that rely on radio communications to control and coordinate the many facets of their business. Operations extend from exploration and extraction to transportation and processing. Control room staff and radio operators need to communicate with operations and maintenance staff, supervisors, workboats, helicopters and emergency crews.
The key, therefore, is to integrate the available communications mediums in a simple and intuitive manner, controlled from a reliable and efficient radio management system with the ultimate purpose of increasing safety and efficiency.
Omnitronics provides a number of solutions to meet these needs:
- The 619 Range of Audio Bridges enables interoperability between frequency bands and provide a simple way of rebanding and/or narrowbanding a network
- The IPR Range of VoIP adapters/gateways for connecting existing Analog Equipment via an IP network and providing the number of benefits RoIP gives organizations.
- The DX-Altus Radio Management System which provides phased upgrades from analog to digital protocols, interoperability between protocols and complete redundancy, amongst many other benefits.
- The DX-Altus also compatible with digital features such as Emergency Management, Lone Worker and System Diagnostics. All important features to ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
- RediTALK dispatch console for small to medium sized dispatch centers who want the powerful functionality of digital radio and the flexibility of RoIP but without the complexity of a server.
The types of Resources organizations Omnitronics can provide solutions for include:
- Oil & Gas
- Drilling Platforms
- Process Control
For examples of our solutions, see our Case Studies.